A bathroom is a place where tenants want to be able to clean themselves, which is why we make sure we supply an area that is sanitary and up to the highest standard. Below are the services that we undertake in a bathroom.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished. Water marks and dirt can easily build up, meaning the shower screen looks very dirty giving the overall look of the bathroom a messy look. We make sure the shower screen is cleaned professionally and left gleaming.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout). Just like in kitchens, dirt likes to get in them difficult to clean places, that where we come in, we have great techniques to makes sure there is no grease, product or hard water build up left.
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished. This is such an essential part of the process, dirt, dust and water marks are very easy to see if a cleaning process is not kept up. Any chrome surfaces will look almost as good as new.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned. We all know the toilet is the dirtiest area in the bathroom, therefore it is given our special treatment, making sure the area is sanitised and ready to use for new tenants.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed. Any products that are left behind will be disposed of, so please make sure you take everything with you that you wish to keep. Also, throwing away toiletries and products helps our team get the job done even quicker.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished. We make sure you new tenants are mirror selfie ready in their new properties by making the mirrors shine.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. The finishing touch is making sure the floors match the rest of the bathroom, fresh clean and ready for someone new.
Like stated above, please make sure there are no personal belonging that you wish to keep, and the cleaning teams are instructed to leave the property/room ready for a new tenant.
We provide high-quality cleaning service at an affordable price. Our experienced team of professionals prides themselves in maintaining the highest standards.
When you move out from a rented property, there are a number of things which must be planned and organized. This includes the end of tenancy cleaning, which a large number of landlords are now insisting be done by a professional cleaning company. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are designed to help take the pressure off you and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the outcome.