Having the place neat and clean is often referred to as one of the best habits in life. If you are a person who has passion to keep things clean, you are eligible to be a Cleaning expert at EOT London. We hire new people every week based on our demand – supply balance for the bookings we receive for various services like:
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- After Builders Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Regular Domestic Cleaning and Much More!
How to apply for Cleaning Job in London
Requirements at our company:
- You should be above 18 Years of Age
- You should be a resident in London
- You should NOT be involved in any other jobs. You have an option to be at Part time. You should inform us when you apply for the job
- You should have a clean history and you must pass the background check driven by our experts
- You should not have any allergies (or) breathing problems when working under dust filled zones. A proper medical fitness certificate is mandatory
Steps to Apply:
- Visit our Online Application Page: https://www.eotcleaners.co.uk/cleaning-jobs/
- Make sure you are eligible based on above requirements
- Once you submit the Application, our HR team will get back to you at the earliest.
You should submit your CV and Resume with all information requested in the application page.
We provide high-quality cleaning service at an affordable price. Our experienced team of professionals prides themselves in maintaining the highest standards.
When you move out from a rented property, there are a number of things which must be planned and organized. This includes the end of tenancy cleaning, which a large number of landlords are now insisting be done by a professional cleaning company. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are designed to help take the pressure off you and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the outcome.